Friday 6 March 2015

OOTD // Casual


Hello Everyone! Kerri here,

So today I'm going to be an ootd. 
Since the weather isn't particularly great in Britain right now, being we are crossing over from winter and into spring, you have to dress... well warm.
I'm going for the casual look today.

First of all I'm going to start of with my Fisherman's Jumper.


Keeping it warm, but still something you can accessorize with, a crop jumper is perfect way to kick up casual. Being a tight knit, this jumper provides the warmth you need and added comfort. Not being very tight, it allows you to move and can be easily paired with choker or long necklace. 
(jumper from H&M)

Jeans:


I went with some skinny jeans, black, to dress with my crop jumper.
I styled it with a normal studded belt and rolled up the ankles.

Shoes&Socks:


Footwear is key to finish your look.
I'm going with my Doc Marten's shoes, with some blue frilly/cute ankle socks.

Jacket:


To top off your casual look, wear a simple (but not to boring) jacket to complete the look.
I've gone for my Harrington Jacket to blend in with my outfit, and the green just adds a slight color.

I hope you guys enjoyed my ootd, and thank you for taking your time to read my blog!

Kerri x


0 comments:

Post a Comment